Our emergency plumber Birmingham service is our out of hours service which cover unsociable hours from 7 pm to 7 am and in hours service covers the normal working hours. leaking or blocked pipe can be an extremely worrying experience for a homeowner. The sheer sight of uncontrollable water gushing from a pipe or tap, can lead to panic and stress. This is the right attitude and reaction to have to an emergency plumbing issue. Without quick attention and response, a plumbing disaster can wreak havoc through a home, leaving a trail of devastation in its wake.
In such situations, most people are not sure what to do, but the best course of action is always to call an emergency plumber to attend to the site and fix the issue quickly and effectively. The faster you do this, the less likely it is that a serious problem is going to occur; a problem which is going to cost you a large sum of money to rectify.
Emergency Plumber Birmingham
We understand how distressing an emergency situation such as this can be, and due to that, we offer a high quality, fast, effective, and responsive emergency plumbing service in and around the Birmingham area.
- A repair service in 3 hours or less
- 24 hour call out availability
- No extra call out charge – the cost you are quoted is the cost you will pay
Our fast and effective service aims to minimise any damage which has already occurred and eliminate any further damage being done. We will fix the issue to ensure it doesn’t recur, and respond to your call in the quickest possible manner.
Don’t panic! Our emergency plumber birmingham will get you back on track as quickly as possible.
In What Situations Might You Need an Emergency Plumber?
A small leak can turn into a deluge faster than you might think, leading to flooding across your home. This can damage the floors, walls, and even weaken ceilings, leading to the potential for accident and injury. Our highly experienced emergency plumber Birmingham can rectify your problem, minimising such a risk.
- A burst pipe
- Blocked drains, leading to flooding
- Blocked toilets
- Flooding of the home from an unspecified point
A quick call to our emergency helpline will see a highly trained emergency plumber in birmingham visiting your home in as little as three hours, with call back support prior to that time. Our charges are transparent, with no hidden extras; all we care about is getting your problem fixed!
Of course, there are other jobs which a plumber attends to on a regular basis, which aren’t emergency situations per se, but can lead to serious damage if left unattended to over a period of time. Some common situations include:
- Leading taps and tap washers
- Issues with toilet flushing and sanitation
- Shower repairs
- Leaking radiators
- Dishwasher and washing machine installation
- Noisy pipes
- Immersion thermostat issues
- Waste pipe problems
No job is too big or too small, and when it comes to the safety of your home, calling as quickly as possible is the number one course of action. A quick response will minimise any damage and reduce the chances of serious problems.
What to do in The Event of an Emergency Plumbing Issue
Keeping our telephone number handy is a good idea, so you’re not hunting around whilst water is potentially gushing from taps or pipes. Pin it to your fridge or somewhere you can find it quickly, and simply give us a call immediately.if you are our existing customer you have our plumbers in Birmingham business card.
Once your call is logged, you can rest assured that someone will be out to you with a quick response. In the meantime however, there are some things you can do yourself to try and reduce the severity of any damage which might occur:
- If the problem is a leak, no matter how large, place a large bucket underneath to catch the water and keep emptying it as much as you need to. This will reduce the chances of water weakening floors on upper levels, creating ceiling issues for the floor below.
- Try to slow down the flow of water by soaking up spilled water and using a sponge to absorb as much as you can. This may only be possible for less dramatic leaks
- The number one course of action is to turn off the water supply completely until your emergency plumber birmingham arrives on the scene. This will ensure that less damage is done overall. Always be aware of where the stopcock is in your home, to access quickly in such a circumstance. This will turn off the water in that part of your home, but do be aware that you won’t be able to use the water in that part of your house, until fixing is complete, and the water supply is restored
- Whilst speaking to our emergency helpline, and describing the problem, ask for any specific advice on what you can do to reduce the severity of the issue, and heed any advice or tips you are given.
- Ask children and other guests to move away from that part of your home, to minimise any risk of slips or injury, and move pets to another room
Why Should You A Hire Emergency Plumber Birmingham?
An emergency plumbing situation to us is not just another call out, it is a serious situation which needs a fast response. We are committed to answering every single emergency call out within three hours or less, and we will be in contact with you over the telephone during that time, to check on any further issues or progress. You don’t have to worry about any hidden charges for call out, we are totally transparent in our costs, and we are very competitively priced.
We cover the entire Birmingham and surrounding area, ensuring that any plumbing emergency can be fixed, no matter how big or small.
We are industry leaders for a very good reason, and our years of high quality experience has placed us at the top of the leader board. Our emergency plumber Birmingham is our flagship service we promise to visit your home within the estimated time given.