Here at Birmingham Plumbing, our boiler service Birmingham package is ideal for households to keep their boiler functioning correctly and optimised.
Your boiler is one of the most expensive pieces of equipment you will have installed in your home, and completes two of the most vital tasks too – heating your water for baths, showers, washing, etc, and also providing you with central heating during those long, cold winter months.
A broken boiler is nothing short of a disaster, and annual boiler service can drastically cut down on the chances of a problem occurring at any point in the future. For this reason, regular boiler servicing saves you money in the long run. In addition to all of this, regular servicing ensures the overall safety of your boiler.
Our comprehensive boiler service Birmingham is in-depth service and competitively priced. We cover the entire Birmingham area and our servicing includes reports which will explain any short coming of your boiler and central heating system. We won’t blind you with jargon, we will explain in layman’s terms regarding any issues, and we will keep you updated with any problems if and when we find them.
What does a Boiler Service Birmingham Include ?
In order to understand more about annual boiler servicing, it’s useful to know what actually happens during the procedure, and what is being checked for.
When you book annual boiler servicing with us, we will make a mutually convenient appointment to visit your home. We will then thoroughly check your boiler for signs of wear and tear, before looking more in-depth into the workings. The whole point of annual servicing is a little like car MOT checks – we want to see if anything is malfunctioning, likely to malfunction in the future, and we want to be 100% sure that everything is running correctly and, more importantly, safely.
Our Boiler Service Checklist
- An in-depth check of the overall boiler system
- Checking mechanical parts and joints for signs of wear, and to ensure they are working correctly and safely
- Checking the boiler’s controls, to ensure each one does exactly what it is supposed to
- Checking for leaks and any corrosion of the outer or inner parts of the boiler
- A deep clean of the interior of the boiler
- Gas pressure checks
- A comprehensive check of the flutes, to ensure that dangerous fumes are not being released
- A check of the seals on the outer casing
- Detailed information on any parts fixed or replaced, and an overall health check report of your boiler
All of this is done by our team of highly trained birmingham boiler engineers, leaving you to go about your day whilst the job is being done. We minimise any disruption as much as possible, simply working to ensure your boiler does exactly what it is designed to do, in the safest possible manner.
Why You Need to Have Your Boiler Serviced Every Year
If you only bought your boiler a year or so ago, you might wonder why you need to start getting it serviced so soon, but a boiler is not like a regular appliance in your home, such as an oven or a refrigerator, it is a piece of equipment which deals with potentially dangerous substances (gas) and works at a very high level every single time it is turned on. if you think your boiler is not working correctly then you may need to contact us for our boiler repair birmingham uk service.
A boiler which is not working correctly, at best, will break and need fixing; a boiler which is not working correctly and is actually functioning in a dangerous manner, can be extremely worrying and potentially life threatening. For this reason, regular servicing is vital, just to ensure that nothing untoward is going on.
To summarise, the reasons why you should get your boiler serviced on an annual basis are:
- An annual check maintains your guarantee after the first year of purchase; without this, you could find your guarantee is null and void
- Allows any potential problems to be spotted quickly, to avoid costly repairs in the future
- To check that your boiler is running as efficiently as possible energy-wise. This will save you money on your utility bills, whilst also doing its bit for the environment
- Ensures that your boiler lasts the length of time it is supposed to, and often past that point
- Ensures the safe running of your boiler, and eliminates the possibility of potentially fatal carbon monoxide leaks from a malfunctioning and broken boiler. Carbon monoxide is odourless and colourless, and you wouldn’t know that your boiler was emitting this substance unless it was spotted by a professional
- Maximises the overall performance of your boiler, to ensure smooth running
Why choose our Boiler Service Birmingham package ?
We are committed to ensuring the effective and safe running of your boiler, and our comprehensive boiler servicing checks are extremely in-depth. Your boiler will be checked for any sign of future issues, whilst also giving the greatest peace of mind that your boiler is as safe as it can possibly be.
We cover Birmingham and the surrounding area and we aim to service all boilers in the quickest time possible. Our costs are extremely competitive, and our engineers are all trained to the highest possible standard, with years of gold standard industry experience.
Put simply, here at Birmingham Plumbing, we place the highest amount of importance on ensuring that your boiler is running in tip-top condition. We understand how vital your boiler is to your home, even outside of the regular winter months. A broken boiler is a serious problem in any home, at any time of the year, an in order to ensure that doesn’t happen, our annual servicing is the best course of action. Of course, on top of everything else, and more importantly, we place the safety of your family at the top of the list, eliminating any worries about possible unsafe running of your boiler.
Call us today and book in for your annual boiler servicing. Don’t forget if you buy our boiler installation Birmingham service you get your first annual boiler service Birmingham for free.